Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Uboot abzeichen which of the four?

Article about: A seller has these 4 uboot Abzeichen for sale, at the same price. I can buy only one ... please, could you tell me if they are originals and which is the most beautiful? 1: FO 2: GWL (1) 3:

Default Uboot abzeichen which of the four?

A seller has these 4 uboot Abzeichen for sale, at the same price.
    I can buy only one ... please, could you tell me if they are originals and which is the most beautiful?

1: FO

2: GWL (1)

3: SCHWERIN BERLIN

4: GWL (2)

Thank you in advanced
    Partisan
    Attached Images Attached Images Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four?  Uboot abzeichen which of the four? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uboot abzeichen which of the four?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Uboot abzeichen which of the four?

Schwerin is fake, F.O. is fake, the GWL with gilt finish is fake. The GWL with the faded finish looks like it might be a good one.

Okay, Thanks!
    Partisan

Quote by Redcap View Post
    Schwerin is fake, F.O. is fake, the GWL with gilt finish is fake. The GWL with the faded finish looks like it might be a good one.
    Good eye Redcap, I cannot fault your opinion!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Redcap View Post
    Completely agree with the above. I would save your money and find a decent seller with decent items for sale. Compare the example you've posted to originals here on the forum and you will see the differences.

The fact they're all the same price should be a warning too. An original tombac Schwerin badge will command a much higher price than any of the others.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you friens
    I save my money!
    Partisan