Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria

Article about: Just a warning for you guys if you don't already know.

Default Re: UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria

Lost count of how many partisan badges he's sold on there now!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria

I had the misfortune to buy something from UKM Sales about 18 months ago which turned out to be fake. It seems I’m now on their mailing list and they spammed me with details of Spandau Militaria this weekend. There was no mention of UKM Sales in the email but the message was copied in to Andy Beal so hardly a wise move if they’re looking to distance themselves from their previous companies.

I'm not quite sure how to post a new thread, but my husband is interested in buying a replica item from Spandau Militaria. I've emailed about the item and he replied saying the seller is away for over a week but he would need paying now. It sounds iffy to me. Should he avoid buying anything from them ?

Quote by Dragonfly21 View Post
    I'm not quite sure how to post a new thread, but my husband is interested in buying a replica item from Spandau Militaria. I've emailed about the item and he replied saying the seller is away for over a week but he would need paying now. It sounds iffy to me. Should he avoid buying anything from them ?
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you tell us what the item is, it might give us a better idea if it is readily available elsewhere or how "rare" it might be. Possibly even post a link.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Someone would demand that I pay a week in advance to buy a Replica item before they would ship it out? Tell them you'll check back in a week and buy it then.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for replying,it is a replica Baker Flintlock Rifle priced at £300 with 40 % off.

That's what makes me think it's a bit dodgy. If the seller is away, why does he need the money so quickly ?

Quote by Dragonfly21 View Post
    That's what makes me think it's a bit dodgy. If the seller is away, why does he need the money so quickly ?
    I would not fall for it.
    Matter of fact, after reading this thread, I wouldn't pursue it at all. There must be some other place to purchase this item.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks, he has decided not to go for it now.

Hello,
    Don't really know where I should post this, but my husband has now decided to go for a replica Baker rifle from a French company called Armae. They want £453 now , including delivery and the item will be ready in about 15 weeks. They want me to pay by bank transfer.
    Has anybody else dealt with them and is it normal to pay in full so far in advance ?
    Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast