Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria

Article about: Just a warning for you guys if you don't already know.

Quote by Dragonfly21 View Post
    Hello,
    Don't really know where I should post this, but my husband has now decided to go for a replica Baker rifle from a French company called Armae. They want £453 now , including delivery and the item will be ready in about 15 weeks. They want me to pay by bank transfer.
    Has anybody else dealt with them and is it normal to pay in full so far in advance ?
    Thanks
    I have heard that Armae are a legitimate and reliable company to deal with from people I know involved in period re-enactments, but that's mainly on the uniform side and can't comment regarding their weapons.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria
    P
    Many

Thanks for your reply.

Stay away from this scammer!
    I didn`t check anything about spandaumilitaria and bought from them a LW breast eagle. I had no any notification that the item was sent, nor from the carrier that it was received.
    Accidentally I learned while visiting the carrier`s office about another package, that a package was there for me some time ago, but it was sent back after they failed to contact me - it was definetely their package, because I didn`t order anything at that time.
    I sent spandau several emails during last 3 weeks, and these were completely ignored. They didn`t refund my account. Absolute thieves!

TWS
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Quite a few UK dealers use the same format webpage for their shop. It's a generic layout that they purchase from the webhost and use it as their site.
    Very true. There's another generic format that another batch of dealers use too. Doesn't mean they are in business together, just that they purchased their webhosting/page shell from the same provider.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4