MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.

Article about: I have been offered this set, all with issue packets. From what I have read on the Forum these packets look good, as do the medals. The EK2 is unmarked. He is asking \\$300, which I feel is a

?

Default Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.

I have been offered this set, all with issue packets. From what I have read on the Forum these packets look good, as do the medals. The EK2 is unmarked. He is asking $300, which I feel is a little high - I would think nearer $200. Are they good ones?

Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.ATTACH=CONFIG]162448[/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.
    P
    Many

Default re: Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.

These all look good to me - including the packets, and I think that $300
    is actually a pretty fair price for them all. Recently I've seen a EKII with
    it's original packet selling here for $250. If the guy will meet you
    halfway at $250 or even $275, you are in really great shape.

Wait and see what the other guys think about them.................
    Regards,

Steve.

Default re: Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.

I can't see a closeup of the KVK or the Westwall, the EK2 looks ok to me. Given that none of them are marked is a minus whilst having the envelopes is a plus.
    I would say $200 would be a fair offer.

Military Antiques Stockholm has mint, maker marked KVK 2nd class with swords in original envelope and tissue paper for 45euro ($60) and mint Westwalls in envelopes can be had for around 30 - 40 euro ($40 - $50). As for the EK, I think $100 is fair so if you can get the lot for $200 that would be on the money. Good luck!

Glenn

I agree, everything seems to check out

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks guys, negotiations continuing!

Cheers,
    Al

?

Hello
    cross is original, produced by Fritz Zimmermann

?

Default Re: Unmarked EK2, KvK mit Schwerten and Deutsche Schutzwall all with packets.

Thanks for the info Fabri. They are on their way.