Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Here is another one that I am looking at. Seek the pro's opinions, is it real?

Default Unmarked Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Here is another one that I am looking at. Seek the pro's opinions, is it real?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked  Flugzeugführerabzeichen   Unmarked  Flugzeugführerabzeichen  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-07-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked  Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

Please observe the Moderators requests when posting in the Orders and Decorations area.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Interesting

I offer again? and I still don't like it. honestly, why take a chance. There ain't no bargains out there

Thanks, I will pass on this one, I haven't dabbled in the WW2 German awards for the past 50 years and I know the market is flooded with fakes.

"FLL" based fake imo.

The market is for sure flooded with fakes, but you can for sure buy also still very nice and 100% original medals and badges.

Regards
    Joe

Will do. Thanks for the heads up. I'm old and my wife says senile, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Hi, not one that I am liking, the reverse looks "sanded back", most likely to hid casting flaws. Leon.

?

Best to get badges from collector forums. That way you have the best collector "security" possible these days.