Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unusual mini Mutterkreuz

Article about: What do you think about the plain back? Most unusual Nick

Default Unusual mini Mutterkreuz

What do you think about the plain back? Most unusual

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual mini Mutterkreuz   Unusual mini Mutterkreuz  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual mini Mutterkreuz
    P
    Many

ww2fotos
    ?

Default Re: Unusual mini Mutterkreuz

I like it. Is it much smaller than a regular MK? Is it approx. 2.3 cm long?

?

I dont know of any that didnt have an inscription on the back? I dont think I like this one. The letters look too thick and the enemal doesnt look right to me. Also is the pin construction on the back period? Well see what others say but Im not too keen on it. Regards, Lee

i like this one aswell,,,,

?

Got a question. I dont have a mini to compare. Can the full size details be compared or are they that different because of size? Lee

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Got a question. I dont have a mini to compare. Can the full size details be compared or are they that different because of size? Lee
    Hi lee

This is what should be on the back

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Unusual mini Mutterkreuz  Unusual mini Mutterkreuz 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I was asking about the details of the cross like the details of the lettering, swastika and so forth. Or are they going to differ that much from maker to maker? I get the impression from the 2nd cross you posted that the details on the mini differ from the full size crosses. Lee

ww2fotos
    ?

Quote by leej11 View Post
    I dont know of any that didnt have an inscription on the back? I dont think I like this one. The letters look too thick and the enemal doesnt look right to me. Also is the pin construction on the back period? Well see what others say but Im not too keen on it. Regards, Lee
    The miniature is miniature. There is no room on the back for Hitler's signature & date. Is your miniature MK approx. 2.3 cm long?

Quote by ww2fotos View Post
    The miniature is miniature. There is no room on the back for Hitler's signature & date. Is your miniature MK approx. 2.3 cm long?
    The miniatures do have the date and sig, the Gold I posted above is a miniature

Nick
    Nick

?

Thanks Wolfspear I was getting a little confused for a minute on what this thread was all about. The second one you posted has similar details as the first. The center white enemal looks better though. Lee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast