Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge

Article about: I almost did not purchase this one since it felt a little less sturdy compared to one I have by Fechler Bernsbach and the veins of leaf on back side were not very strong but I took a chance

Default W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge

I almost did not purchase this one since it felt a little less sturdy compared to one I have by Fechler Bernsbach and the veins of leaf on back side were not very strong but I took a chance anyway. Then I checked forum and found that WREDO was reproduced so maybe my gut was telling me something? It looks like good ones in the forum so please take a look and let me know thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge   W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge  

W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge   W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge  

W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge   W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge  

W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W. REDO SA Sportabzeichen defense badge
    P
    Many

Hi, it looks ok to me. Leon.

Agreed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks honest!...

good.

?

Thumbs up

I agree, good as gold.
    Sarge

It has everything that I would look for in this badge by this maker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)