MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wasted $600?

Article about: I really like this medal. The pebbling on the back looks good, the detail is there, the swastika touches the rim, the eyelit seems ok and the suspension looks like right. My only concern is

G43
    ?

Default Wasted $600?

I really like this medal. The pebbling on the back looks good, the detail is there, the swastika touches the rim, the eyelit seems ok and the suspension looks like right. My only concern is after hours of research I cannot find this medal with the solder joint on the side like this one as opposed to the examples ive seen with the solder at the top,thinnest part of the tear drop. I did not purchase this medal yet but I would like to. Wasted 0?Wasted 0?Wasted 0?Wasted 0?Opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wasted 0?
    P
    Many

G43
    ?

Default Re: Wasted $600?

any opinions?

It is in the middle of the night for many, help will come
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

G43
    ?

I thought maybe someone would be up this late browsing! I can't seem to stay off this forum, except when school starts again =(

I think I have seen these on Snyders website, but I do not know much about them. I'm guessing you bought from SnydersTreasures?

G43
    ?

No this one is from a small time dealer. Snyder is a rip off

A genuine example for you to compare yours to.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wasted 0?   Wasted 0?  

Wasted 0?   Wasted 0?  

Wasted 0?   Wasted 0?  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

G43
    ?

Thanks Bob, I do notice small differences, possibly due to the other maker? Not sure.

I would consult Ned on this one. A previous thread on this site had a medal which resembled yours. It was deemed fake. It was a known fake due to the bubbling. I forget what it was called, but sure someone will inform us soon. Anyways, thats just my opinion and I am by no means an expert of this medal.

Note how bobs is smooth while yours has "bubbling".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast