Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)

Article about: Few! A real mouthful for a title! Anyway, I have just picked up this nice court mounted 4year HEER service medal. Nothing special, but one I have not got in my cabinet. Leon.

Default Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)

Few! A real mouthful for a title!
    Anyway, I have just picked up this nice court mounted 4year HEER service medal. Nothing special, but one I have not got in my cabinet. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)   Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)
    P
    Many

I like what I see here Leon. I suppose these are sellers pics with the swas covered?

I think every collection should have a few items like this.

Can you post uncovered obverse and reverse please?

A good close up of the adler would be good too.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I like what I see here Leon. I suppose these are sellers pics with the swas covered?

I think every collection should have a few items like this.

Can you post uncovered obverse and reverse please?

A good close up of the adler would be good too.

Regards

Mark
    Hi Mark,
    you are correct, these are the sellers images, once it arrives I will post you some new "un-obstructed" pictures. Thanks for your thoughts, Leon.

Hi Mark, here you go, I hope these will do. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)   Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)  

Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)   Wehrmacht-Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse fur 4 jahre Dienstzeit ( mounted)  

Lovely !

I really am fond of these awards, particularly when minty !

Nice pick up

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Leon,

You posted moments after I left for work!

Nothing wrong with that one at all, it's a cracking example from where I sit

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."