MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what do u think?

Article about: few bit from my collection 1. wounde bagde (has " E H " mark inside helmet) 2. merit cross with swords (no ring can't find nothing what suggest there was one) 3. ss ring(i think, d

ssusanna0785
    ?

Default what do u think?

few bit from my collection
    1. wounde bagde (has " E H " mark inside helmet)
    2. merit cross with swords (no ring can't find nothing what suggest there was one)
    3. ss ring(i think, different bottom of eagle on sides. i've got this of old friend not sure fake or real no markings or can't find them)

2. # ADS

ssusanna0785
    ?

Default Re: what do u think?

photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do u think?   what do u think?  

what do u think?   what do u think?  

ssusanna0785
    ?

what do you think real or fakes? what is E H mark? cheers

I would not buy any of them.

The condition of the wound badge is poor and the War Merit Cross is damaged.

The ring I would say is fake.

Cheers, Ade.

ssusanna0785
    ?

that's ok i didn't pay much for badge and cross.... thanks.

Hey, I wouldn't mind the Badge & Cross even though they are somewhat salty and broken!! Just as long as they are genuine pieces. When starting out a guy just wants to accumulate pieces without giving much regard to condition. As you progress you will start to learn the value of collecting a bit more wisely. (I seem to be failing to reach this stage!) All I can say is that I still have my less desirable pieces that I started with and will probably never get rid of them as they represent my introduction into this, our hobby. I am after all doing this for the fun of it. Regards Thomas

Hi there,the KVK2 appears to have a strange finish. Do you have better pics? Stewy S

ssusanna0785
    ?

that's the best what i can get now.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do u think?  

Stewy, looks like a bit of corrosion on the finish. Better quality photos would help to better see the cross. Regards Thomas

ssusanna0785
    ?

one more bit of mine Early model of Police cap eagle

Ps:there is no corrosion on KVK2. the cross is very clean sort of bronze finish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do u think?   what do u think?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.