Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

what do u think?

Article about: few bit from my collection 1. wounde bagde (has " E H " mark inside helmet) 2. merit cross with swords (no ring can't find nothing what suggest there was one) 3. ss ring(i think, d

Default Re: what do u think?

Just enlarged pics & it looks very pitted. Ground dug or cast from these pics. When you get chance,better pics would be nice.
    Stewy S

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do u think?
    P
    Many

ssusanna0785
    ?

all right i will not be able to get any better photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what do u think?   what do u think?  

Even with the better pics,at best ground dug. But the edges are really not difinative enough,soft details too. Stewy S

ssusanna0785
    ?

to be straight i don't look for mint, unused or unissued items. i like "good" or nearly good condition items don't mind battle field dugs. thanks

Sorry if i offended you,but the title of the thread was "what do u think". I just answered it. Stewy S

ssusanna0785
    ?

no that's all right i don't mind. just want to say what i like and what i want to collect, don't get me wrong. some people like mint some like really rusty and i'm in the middle
    thanks 4 all comments

Hopefully you didn't pay more than about $5 USD for the Black Wound Badge. Same goes for the WMC 2nd w/ swords. As far as the ring goes-i've seen this one for sale before and it is not period and in fact a site I saw one for sale on was in Poland-sorry I never wri=ote down it's site addy or i'd gladly post it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.