Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What Are These ?

Article about: I have a few items in my collection that I would appreciate your input on as to what they are or what they were used on. The case intrigues me as it once contained some sort of iron cross ?

Default What Are These ?

I have a few items in my collection that I would appreciate your input on as to what they are or what they were used on. The case intrigues me as it once contained some sort of iron cross ? at least my 25 year iron cross fits perfectly in the depression. The leather items are also intriguing as I can't figure out which belt buckle came with what? Just a part of my collection that I would like to know more about. Your knowledge is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Ramon
    PS The veterans badge is unknown to me as well. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What Are These ?   What Are These ?  

What Are These ?   What Are These ?  

What Are These ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What Are These ?
    P
    Many

?

The case might have been made for the Order of St. Alexander.

Erno,
    I think that you are probably right. I see the closeness of the printing on the case, I will try to post a better picture of the inside of the presentation case in case you or someone can decipher the language(Russian?) and what it says. Thank you for your reply.Best.
    Ramon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What Are These ?   What Are These ?  

?

Some items there

?

Interesting B/W picture in the background what is the hand written wording on it?.

It's a signed photo of Wilhelm Frick as Reichsprotektor in Prague ...he was hung at Nuremberg in 1946...If it's an original it's worth over $400...
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you Glenn, yes it is an original signed photo, perhaps you can tell me more about these other 8X10"s that I have, I did sell the one with the mat so I don't have that one anymore, but here are some that I do have,Thank you.
    Ramon

?

Quote by fastfeet View Post
    Erno,
    I think that you are probably right. I see the closeness of the printing on the case, I will try to post a better picture of the inside of the presentation case in case you or someone can decipher the language(Russian?) and what it says. Thank you for your reply.Best.
    Ramon
    I believe that "Order of St. Alexander" is what it says, in Bulgarian. I think yours is for the fifth class award. Here's a link to a sixth class cased award for sale:

RARE Bulgarian Princely Military Order of St Alexander 6th Class Ferdinand I | eBay

Erno, There many other sites on the internet that I could have joined.............I seldom make the right decision the first time, I did this time. It's people like you that make this hobby so rewarding and interesting. Thank you for sharing your knowledge not just with me but all of us. I've been looking for this information for a long time.......now if you ever need to know something about dance, then I'm the man....hence the moniker "fastfeet"
    Ramon

?

Quote by fastfeet View Post
    Erno, There many other sites on the internet that I could have joined.............I seldom make the right decision the first time, I did this time. It's people like you that make this hobby so rewarding and interesting. Thank you for sharing your knowledge not just with me but all of us. I've been looking for this information for a long time.......now if you ever need to know something about dance, then I'm the man....hence the moniker "fastfeet"
    Ramon
    I am happy to help wherever possible, because the members here have been so helpful to me. I am but a student among masters.