Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Winterschlacht im Osten #110 Otto Zappe

Article about: Here's an Ost I picked up unusual maker. I apologise for the scans, still trying to work out this scanner. Stewy

Default Winterschlacht im Osten #110 Otto Zappe

Here's an Ost I picked up unusual maker. I apologise for the scans, still trying to work out this scanner. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winterschlacht im Osten #110 Otto Zappe   Winterschlacht im Osten #110 Otto Zappe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winterschlacht im Osten #110 Otto Zappe
    P
    Many

Not much finish remaining, but a nice original!
    Congrats!
    Never heard of this maker before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, I'm waiting for Sindri to have a look. Quite an obscure maker. The makers mark is visible under a loop, if I can I'll try & get a close up. Some Ost's did have a flat finish, so whether this was one or if it's lost it I don't know. Possibly not, it's a Gablonz maker. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Thanks Ralph, I'm waiting for Sindri to have a look. Quite an obscure maker. The makers mark is visible under a loop, if I can I'll try & get a close up. Some Ost's did have a flat finish, so whether this was one or if it's lost it I don't know. Possibly not, it's a Gablonz maker. Stewy
    Hi Stewy

Yes like stated above, nice OM 110 from Otto Zappe, Gablonz
    Everything checks out, the hollow leafs nr 2 & 3 on the back, and the big berry on the sword ect.

Congratz

Hey guys. I found this medal on the web and I need my first Winterschlacht. The seller info is that this is a Otto Zappe 110.

What do you think about it? And is the ribbon good?
    I don't have a picture of the maker mark but I trust this seller and I have bought from him many times before.

I think it looks OK after comparing to the one in this thread and others but I need som expert help

Thank you for your time!

From the pics it looks ok, can't comment on the ribbon though. Stewy