Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Worth $100??

Article about: I've found this small lot of 4 items for sale on a dealer website and I'm wondering if they are worth the asking price. I recognise the party badge and what I guess is a hat or cap eagle but

Default Worth $100??

I've found this small lot of 4 items for sale on a dealer website and I'm wondering if they are worth the asking price.

I recognise the party badge and what I guess is a hat or cap eagle but the other two badges I can't place. (the one at the top looks hand made of wood?)

Can anyone help with (a) identification (b) authenticity and (c) estimate of worth?

Many thanks in advance.

Glenn

Worth 0??

Worth 0??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Worth 0??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Worth $100??

Party badge looks ok Glenn but I would suggest you ask dealer for more pics

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 11-11-2010 at 12:46 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Glenn, the one in the middle is a "Kyffhauserbund" (Veterans association) badge, and was recently shown on a front cover of a photo album compiled and sent on to the U.K. by the Germans as a souvenir of a visit by a British Legion trip to Nazi Germany in the mid thirties, recently found in their archives ! (it was on the "One Show" of all places !) . It looks to be O.K. as for price, no idea, sorry.
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve! The badge on top looks so dodgy but i'm thinking $100 for the others might be a nice and relatively cheap addition to the collection.