Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger

Article about: Hi got this job lot yesterday from a little second hand shop i walked in as the guy was putting them into the cabinet and struck a deal straight away hope they are ok i do though heavily sus

Default ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger

Hi got this job lot yesterday from a little second hand shop i walked in as the guy was putting them into the cabinet and struck a deal straight away hope they are ok i do though heavily suspect the iron cross is a bad egg but did not pay top prices so it was part of the deal also the RAD wheel i assume has come from a flag??.Hope the rest are ok cheers.ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger   ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger  

ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger   ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger  

ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger   ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: ww2 badges from 2nd hand shop inc youth dagger

The RAD wheel might be a sports vest patch.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I believe the RAD wheel is from a sports shirt. And, although better photos are needed, of course, I'm not seeing too many red flags on that Deumer EK1...From these photos, it doesn't look too bad-nothing jumping out that I can see. The rest of the pieces look okey too. Not Too sure on the HJ dagger's frog, though.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The decorations including the EK1 are all good and the EK looks in particularly good condition. You might need to try again uploading the pics in your post above as they aren't showing.

You'll have to post the other pieces in the relevant forums for the members there to appraise but it looks like a decaent haul, well done.

If you want to post the EK, stick it in the EK sub forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

cheers guys

I agree it looks like you have made a successful purchase there !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The DAF wheel is definitely for the sports shirt.

Tom

The youth knife has had a hard life as i guess it would of one side has been replaced by wood painted black the clip to hols it into the scabbard has gone but has been put into a k98 frogto keep it together who knows this knife may have been carried into combat in its latter days? who knows wish it could talk.