Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Finnish Nord front medal

Article about: Hey everyone, i found a Nord front medal for sale, but i have a few questions. Maybe someone on here could help me? The medal is at a Reputable dealer, who provides a return policy. My first

?

Default WW2 Finnish Nord front medal

Hey everyone, i found a Nord front medal for sale, but i have a few questions. Maybe someone on here could help me? The medal is at a Reputable dealer, who provides a return policy. My first issue is on the back screw fastening device. All that i have read so far has indicated that on the screw attachment will be the words " VELJEKSET,SUNDQVIST,and HOPEATAKOMOOY", which translates in english to Sundquist Brothers Silver-Working Inc. The one for sale has nothing on the reverse. Also, the price for the condition of the enamel seems too high. I am all for paying what something is worth, but i do not want to get ripped off because i am just learning about this medal and i do not know there value. I have provide pictures, all that are available to me. If someone could help detemine it's originality and give me what a fair price should be in U.S. dollars i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Finnish Nord front medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Finnish Nord front medal
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WW2 Finnish Nord front medal

As you can see, the upper top corner of the left cross arm is missing the enamel as is the "Nordfront" over the "NO". Also, the wreath has some wear.So any help guys?

?

Hi Newbie,
    see here-The Collector's Guild

?

Awesome, thanks!