Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.

Article about: Hi guys, can you please assist in this one? Apologies for the photos as the item is not in my possession at this time. I would like to gift this item to a friend but would just like your opi

Default WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.

Hi guys, can you please assist in this one? Apologies for the photos as the item is not in my possession at this time. I would like to gift this item to a friend but would just like your opinions on this before I pull the trigger in purchasing this. First class Iron cross with wound badge - both sold as original. Can you see any warning signs with these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.   WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.  

WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.   WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.  

WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Iron cross with wound badge - Please assist.
    P
    Many

I would suggest the verwundabzeichen may be a post 1945 Austrian copy in grey zinc. Not sure on the EK1 from the photos.

Thank you for the quick reply! Ill stick to the side of caution on this one.

If in doubt, leave them alone. There are plenty of other EK.I's and wound badges to choose from, and from a plethora of reputable sellers. I'd humbly suggest Espenlaub as a source, as they're a forum partner and have plenty of both award types to choose from.

Regards, B.B.

Thank you, B.B. I’ll definitely check them out. Regards Mardo

Here are a couple of threads you need to read and understand.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Unless he provides you with clearer, larger front and reverse photos of both separately, I would walk away.
    Ralph.

P.S. If he does, then you will be able to post them separately in their respective areas.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)