Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Your favourite item......

Article about: I have many favourite items, but here is one. My first and only EK1:

?

Default Re: Your favourite item......

It's been a while since this one had any additions so, any more favourite TR awards to be shared?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your favourite item......
    P
    Many

My favourite award. Unfortunately it has been denazified but i still like it and it belongs to a large Fallschirmjager group of regiment 20 that i own.

Last edited by don_kihotis7; 07-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Never seen this thread before, there's some nice stuff here thanks for sharing everyone.
    You have seen this little broach before Adrian , At the moment it is still my favourite little pretty item .
    cheers
    Rod

Thanks for the bump Adrian!

Since this thread went quiet I have made many purchases, I think my favourites are in my NSDAP collection (which ironically is the collection my wife hates the most!)

Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......Your favourite item......

I guess my favorite items are the ones connected to Crete... The ones i've found myself or bought from online dealers and locals ! I'll post some of them... Sorry for the many items but i really can't choose one from them as everything that is connected with Crete is equal for me!

The dagger in the first picture is from my Grandfather who fought in the Balkan Wars against Bulgarians and he told my father that with that exact knife killed a Bulgarian soldier in hand to hand combat in a trench while he was screaming to my grandfather that he was a Christian too and to spare his life. He did not...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your favourite item......   Your favourite item......  

Your favourite item......   Your favourite item......  

Attached Images Attached Images Your favourite item...... 

Great to see this thread still going- there have been some amazing items shown, I love early trumpet banners and Rudolf Karl's trumpet banner (As shown) is absolutely outstanding.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your favourite item......  

Here are a couple of my trumpet banners to go with Rudolph Karls...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your favourite item......   Your favourite item......  

But my favorite item is a Hellmann Medal, I love the look of the early Luftwaffe eagle flying thru the clouds and suns rays. Unfortunately we don't see these Luftwaffe table medals around as much as we used too.

Another one of my favorite pieces is this non portable 1935 RPT medal in gold that once belonged to Adolf Hitler. This medal came from the estate of Frau Winter who was Hitler's housekeeper in Munich and was sold at a special auction in Germany in 1971.

Cased Miniature Legion Condor Panzertruppenabzeichen...I'll probably be posting in the classifieds soon, btw....
    cheers, Glenn

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast