Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Your Opinions Please: Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Hi All, Some time back (about 25 years), I aquired this badge and have never been satisfied regarding its authenticity or value etc. Please let me know what you think!!! Cheears MR

Hi Glenn, I enjoy reading your responses. Short sharp and straight to the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And, I thank you.
    Best wishes Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your Opinions Please: Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

Thank you Steve!!! It looks OK in my collection at the moment!!
    Regards and best wishes Michael

Hi Ned, Many thanks for a highly comprehencive and well illustrated response!! "Only my opinion" is to me a gross understatement!! Your opinion is, at least to me, very highly valued!!! Like most of the members on our Forum with whome I have had dealings, your modesty beliese your experties. Many thanks for your "Only my opinion" opinion. Valued.
    Regards Michael

Hi Rod, Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers Michael

Thank you to all those Members who have taken time out to respond to this thread and my requet for opinions etc. Great to have positive opinions but even if the opinions were in the negative, I would none-the-less greatly appreciate the time and effort taken to respond to my request. Therefore, Thank you to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With thanks, regards and best wishes
    Michael Ryan

you claim the authenticity of the badge but why in different forums "specialized" I've seen reviews of this, so no grip teaches such as ball? BSW or Juncker variant
    www.military-awards.eu
    Luftwaffe Badges
    Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Added to this, I do not think symmetric , characteristic of the original , do not know , I differ , false, IMHO

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    you claim the authenticity of the badge but why in different forums "specialized" I've seen reviews of this, so no grip teaches such as ball? BSW or Juncker variant
    www.military-awards.eu
    Luftwaffe Badges
    Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen
    Hi Dan and welcome to the forum,

You need to update your sources my friend, the ball hinge set up from this so far unknown Gablonz maker is now widely considered as an authentic piece by many senior collectors and authors of books on badges, awards and medals of the 3rd Reich. But as I mentioned in my earlier post, there are nay sayers, of which you appear to be one. But I respect you opinion to be wrong, and shall defend your right to that against all comers....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Dan and welcome to the forum,

You need to update your sources my friend, the ball hinge set up from this so far unknown Gablonz maker is now widely considered as an authentic piece by many senior collectors and authors of books on badges, awards and medals of the 3rd Reich. But as I mentioned in my earlier post, there are nay sayers, of which you appear to be one. But I respect you opinion to be wrong, and shall defend your right to that against all comers....

Regards, Ned.
    No Ned , I'm not a nay sayer , at least no more than anyone on this forum , I just pour my opinions, with informed sources , the agreement must be very recent and the fact that a group of collectors of "high level" agree to be authentic , does not prove it as real. Also, I've seen many " prestigious " glider pilot sales pages without bra that ball , but anyway ... as I said before , is my humble opinion
    Home - Militaria Scholz

respectfully

Dan M.

Quote by plumbob View Post
    I would just like to say Ned that you put a lot of time and effort into answering all the threads you reply to.
    it never ceases to amaze me the knowledge that you have accumulated.
    well done and keep it up please.
    Let me second that. With his unique blend of serious in-depth knowledge on a remarkable variety of subjects and an ability to provide hilarious comic relief, Ned is one of those members without whom this place simply wouldn't be the same.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast