Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?

Article about: I have the opportunity to pick this Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge, which in my opinion, is one of the best looking badges out there. Unfortunately, they're really expensive and I don't know mu

Default Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?

I have the opportunity to pick this Auxiliary Cruiser War Badge, which in my opinion, is one of the best looking badges out there. Unfortunately, they're really expensive and I don't know much about them besides what I've learned from this forum so I wanted to ask what you thought of this one. From what I can tell, it looks authentic but I'd love to hear the opinions of this forum. It is unmarked Juncker from what I can tell... Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?   Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?  

Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?   Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?
    P
    Many

?

You are correct it is an unmarked Juncker.

Moved to Orders and Decorations of the 3rd Reich Forum. Back in the early 1960's, a vet brought in seven of these with diamondsto a dealer's shop in Chicago! They sold quickly. I was 15 and could not afford the $50 price tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hi Guys,

This badge has been discussed a couple of times on WAF in the last year. Yes, it's an original Juncker but it's been denazified and then cleverly restored with a replacement swastika.
    Auxiliary cruiser badge Juncker - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your thoughts on this Kreigsbzeichen fur Hilfskreuzer-Auxillary Cruiser War Badge?  

Hi, definitely a "restored" piece as Norm has identified, apart from that it is in nice order. Leon.