MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

zeppelin

Article about: Both Ned and Templehoff are correct on this, although the LZ127 had push propellers the later model had pull props, its now just a matter as to which one was being depicted in the fantasy ba

?

Default Re: zeppelin

Both Ned and Templehoff are correct on this, although the LZ127 had push propellers the later model had pull props, its now just a matter as to which one was being depicted in the fantasy badge, which doesnt really matter because its a piece of cow dung

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement zeppelin
    P
    Many

Quote by davejb View Post
    Both Ned and Templehoff are correct on this, although the LZ127 had push propellers the later model had pull props, its now just a matter as to which one was being depicted in the fantasy badge, which doesnt really matter because its a piece of cow dung
    Well I don't see a 'II' after the name......

But looking at the badge, the cabin appears smaller than on the LZ 127, so it's gotta be the LZ 130.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

plus im not 100% sure if the LZ127 was depicted with Swastikas on the tail at that time, i could be wrong i normally am , i'm at 95% batting average

Quote by davejb View Post
    plus im not 100% sure if the LZ127 was depicted with Swastikas on the tail at that time, i could be wrong i normally am , i'm at 95% batting average
    Not originally (it was launched in 1928 I think?) but later on it definitely had 'em.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

there you go 100 batting average bowled out !!!!!

Ned, this is much more complicated than I thought!!!

When picturing these things, I always have an image of L-127 in my mind's eye.

Now it appears, I need an appreciation for the appearance of the "Graf Zeppelin II"!

?

I realise now that there are alot of Zepplin geeks here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

no kidding. i took a nap thinking i knew something about Zeppelins and woke up knowing nothing!

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    no kidding. i took a nap thinking i knew something about Zeppelins and woke up knowing nothing!
    Hey!! That's my line......

Is it the zeppelin assault badge ? :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast