Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen

Article about: I would like some help on this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen! It's one a Swedish site And the price is up in 90 euro and it will end in 2 days

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen

I would like some help on this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen! It's one a Swedish site
    And the price is up in 90 euro and it will end in 2 days
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen
    P
    Many

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...beauty-163687/

Compare to this one. I couldnt find any other JFS.

Is it Tradera.com?

Edit: If it's a good one, it can't be on Tradera
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 08-19-2016 at 08:39 PM.

It seems to be O.K., but a shot of the catch from this kind of angle showing the details of the bend striations and the fixing method of the base will confirm it 100% either way.

FallschirmschützenabzeichenFallschirmschützenabzeichen

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi, that really is a scarce maker and I to think that this stands a chance of being a good one. Looks as though the rivets may have been re-struck? Leon.

I don't know enough to comment on this one, but the contrast of the bright riveting compared to the rest of the back did strike me as odd. Leon, above beat me to that observation though. It does have good crisp details, though, that's the only comment I dare make!

If you look closely at the close up of the one rivet, it would appear that it was done in a vice.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you look closely at the close up of the one rivet, it would appear that it was done in a vice.
    Ralph.
    I see the cross pattern too Ralph but they must have protected the eagle's head from the opposite jaw as i can see no blemishes.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

TBH, looking around the net and in the book, I can't find a fake one of these anywhere, maybe because they are so rare perhaps?? As has been mentioned, the rivets at best seem to have been "tightened" if not replaced altogether. It's just unfortunate that the badge has a couple of issues, but on the other hand that should keep the price affordable for someone on a budget or looking to pin it on a uniform for display, so all's not lost.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi guys,

saw never a combination like this.

The eagle is made in the Juncker design with all three tallons intact. So normaly a early type. The wreath belongs to the latest wreath types. Would be interesting to see close pics from the catch. Based on the pics the JFS wreath is looking not bad imo.

Not sure about the Juncker looking eagle if it´s a real one. A badge i would like to handle in my hands.

Regards
    Joe

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi guys,

saw never a combination like this.

The eagle is made in the Juncker design with all three tallons intact. So normaly a early type. The wreath belongs to the latest wreath types. Would be interesting to see close pics from the catch. Based on the pics the JFS wreath is looking not bad imo.

Not sure about the Juncker looking eagle if it´s a real one. A badge i would like to handle in my hands.

Regards
    Joe
    Hi Joe,

For what it's worth, I see no problem with the eagle, it appears on close inspection to me to be the same type as is found on genuine JFS Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. The messed with rivets which I think more likely are replacements are the problem for me. Having had a look around regarding these particular badges, dodgy rivets seem to be not uncommon, with at least one collector on WAF having his rare badge come apart in his hands!

Regards, Ned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast