Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64

Article about: Hello I am French and unfortunately I do not speak English. I use the translator I need your help Can you tell me if this badge is good or a kopie? Thank you very much

I will try a translator, let's try this.

Cliquez sur le bouton 'Télécharger vos photos' bouton et d'ouvrir la fenêtre de téléchargement.

Cliquez maintenant sur le bouton 'Ajouter des fichiers' (en haut à droite de la fenêtre de téléchargement).

Cliquez maintenant sur le bouton, juste à l'extérieur du bas de cette petite fenêtre qui a ouvert, qui dit 'Select fichiers'.

Cela va maintenant ouvrir un lien vers votre disque dur. Naviguez vers le dossier dans lequel vos photos sont et choisir ceux que vous souhaitez télécharger.

Une fois que vous avez sélectionné vos fichiers cliquez sur 'Ouvrir'. Cela permettra de montrer ensuite vos fichiers sélectionnés dans la boîte de chargement. Cliquez maintenant sur "Télécharger des fichiers' et vous verrez une barre de progression comme chaque est téléchargé. Une fois téléchargée qu'ils apparaissent dans la moitié inférieure de votre fenêtre de téléchargement, et tous pourront être cochée.
    Puis cliquez sur "terminé"
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64
    P
    Many

Are there no ends to this man's talents???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64

Hello
    I remade a post with good photos

I am French and unfortunately I do not speak English.

I use the translator

I need your help

Can you tell me if this badge is good or a kopie?

Thank you very much

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64

I am doing a new post

I hope that this will go

Thanks for the explanation of photos

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Assmann L64Other photos with other lighting

"I don't speak English", but very nicely written ;-)

Good pics, thx!

Interested to see what the experts have to say/.

Google translate

For me it's a good one. Everything seems right and nothing stands out as being wrong to me. The fitting of the barrel of the pin to the cast in hinge posts is very tight and is not found in fakes of this badge where there is either a lot of play in it, or that the pin itself has been bent around the central barrel between the posts rather than soldered directly onto it.

I would be interested to hear other opinions on the badges originality or not, and reasons why either way.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks ned for your opinion

Quote by big ned View Post
    For me it's a good one. Everything seems right and nothing stands out as being wrong to me. The fitting of the barrel of the pin to the cast in hinge posts is very tight and is not found in fakes of this badge where there is either a lot of play in it, or that the pin itself has been bent around the central barrel between the posts rather than soldered directly onto it.

I would be interested to hear other opinions on the badges originality or not, and reasons why either way.

Regards, Ned.
    I agree with Ned and I like the maker's mark as well.
    The only thing I question is the finish remaining on the rivets on the reverse.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast