Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker

Article about: Hi, I recently bought this fallschirmajager badge. Could you please give me your views about it?, thanks and best regards, Juan

Smile Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker

Hi, I recently bought this fallschirmajager badge. Could you please give me your views about it?, thanks and best regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker
    P
    Many

"Wonderful" pics to spot this badge.

Which maker mark is on the badge? The eagle design let me not hope in a original badge, but the pics could nail me?

Could you supply some decent focussed pic's as these are not really good enough. Please try to use a camera rather than a 'phone if possible.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Is the badge marked with "W.Deumer Lüdenscheid" ? Pics are not sharp enough to read it Juan.

Default Fallschirmjager Badge

Sorry guys, apol8gies fir the pics, there you go, I send you new pics, hope these will be better, look forward to hearing from your comments, many thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen by CE Juncker  

Hi, are these pics ok?, thanks, Juan

Nothing to sorry Juan! Thanks for the quick new and nice pics!

Sorry to say, but you bought an fake para badge. Hope it was not very expensive!

The eagle design is similar to the G.H Osang para eagle and not a C.F Juncker eagle. Compared with a real Juncker para badge is all wrong on this badge.

For comparing self pics from an original Juncker para badge.

Regards
    Joe

This is one of the many Juncker fakes from what I can see.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry Juan, I have to agree with our learned friends above that this is not a good Juncker award. The base metal itself does not look good to me, seems to have a strange "hue" to it. Leon.