Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Hi Kameraden! Please, evaluate the paratrooper badge. Thanks in advance.

Asp
    ?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Hi Kameraden! Please, evaluate the paratrooper badge. Thanks in advance.Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Hi Kamerad,

i can only say wowcool Militaria.It is a very nice unmarked Fallschirmschützenabzeichen made by Juncker.It is a later zinc badge type in super condition.The best condition i have ever seen before on this type.The finish is still 100% intact on the eagle and wreath.Super badge!

Regards
    Joe

Hi Asp,

Looks like a very nice hybrid 'F' type badge with a zinc wreath and brass eagle using the Juncker oblong catch. Is that a stress crack at the 12 o'clock position on the wreath?? Wouldn't worry too much if it is, late war Juncker badges such as the numbered PAB's and Bandenkampfabzeichen also suffered cracking of the wreath at this time.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Asp,

Looks like a very nice hybrid 'F' type badge with a zinc wreath and brass eagle using the Juncker oblong catch. Is that a stress crack at the 12 o'clock position on the wreath?? Wouldn't worry too much if it is, late war Juncker badges such as the numbered Panzerkampf Abzeichen's and Bandenkampfabzeichen also suffered cracking of the wreath at this time.

Regards, Ned.
    Hi Ned,

good eyes with the crack on the 12 o`clock Position.I saw it also and i agree with you,that it is textbook for this type.I think the eagle it is also made of zinc imo.I have had a similar type of Juncker in my collection with a crack in the same Position.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Asp
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Asp,

Looks like a very nice hybrid 'F' type badge with a zinc wreath and brass eagle using the Juncker oblong catch. Is that a stress crack at the 12 o'clock position on the wreath?? Wouldn't worry too much if it is, late war Juncker badges such as the numbered PAB's and Bandenkampfabzeichen also suffered cracking of the wreath at this time.

Regards, Ned.
    Ned, really this is a crack in same place.

Asp
    ?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi Kamerad,

i can only say wowcool Militaria.It is a very nice unmarked Fallschirmschützenabzeichen made by Juncker.It is a later zinc badge type in super condition.The best condition i have ever seen before on this type.The finish is still 100% intact on the eagle and wreath.Super badge!

Regards
    Joe
    Joe, thank for your expert opinion. I'm happy that I'm having this badge.

Quote by Asp View Post
    Joe, thank for your expert opinion. I'm happy that I'm having this badge.
    It is really a very nice badge "Asp".Well done and congrats for it!