Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello guys, i Hope you can say me if its real or a fake

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Hello guys,

i Hope you can say me if its real or a fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-29-2017 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

?

If its real... how much i could pay for it

Hello again. I have many concerns about this badge. The eagle and wreath are poorly detailed. The pin hinge and catch are incorrect in my opinion. And the rivets that hold the eagle to the wreath are way too big and misshapen. Do a search function on B and N, or Berg and Nolte Falschirmschützenabzeichen, or paratrooper badge, and compare known and accepted originals to the one you posted. Compare the particular details that I have pointed out, study and education is s a MUST in this hobby. And as said you are at the right place. Best regards

Brian

?

hi again,
    for me it seems like one good from Berg & Nolte Lüdenscheid (good or bad hehe) on my opinion its a little dameged... but iam carefully not to buy a kopiat and thank you for your opinoin

?

i hope u can teach me by my another one
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/allge...2/#post1759737

Please compare with this one previously posted. Again look at the details and reverse. Best regards.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...zeichen-37499/

?

sorry iam a veryyy bad rookie couldnt see distracts)

Please read this thread before posting anymore in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)