Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe in Classifieds

Article about: Since the seller of this badge is a new member with "0" posts, I would at least like to put it up for discussion. German paratrooper badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at Wa

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe in Classifieds

Since the seller of this badge is a new member with "0" posts, I would at least like to put it up for discussion.
    German paratrooper badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    At least if someone is thinking of buying it, he will be able to find out if it is good or not.
    Thank you for all of your opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe in Classifieds
    P
    Many

I love your thinking, Ralph!

This should be done more often, not just for newer members, but items listed in the classifieds. This is a premier forum and all items should be vetted prior to sale.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Indeed - also currently, there is a seller with some
    rusty relic 'bomb fins' at 999 Euros - a figure
    which to me is crazy - as I cannot see that
    kind of value in them.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Steve

Not to jump on the band wagon, but this does seem really steep. But what do I know, I just shed my shell tooth Maybe it's a very rare bomb?

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Wants lot for a beat up badge IMO. Looks OK to my eyes, but its rough. I could be wrong though.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Since the seller of this badge is a new member with "0" posts, I would at least like to put it up for discussion.
    German paratrooper badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    At least if someone is thinking of buying it, he will be able to find out if it is good or not.
    Thank you for all of your opinions.
    Ralph.
    The Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe is the most common and also one of the best faked badges of this type. It really requires an in hand inspection imo, and on the strength of the poor photo's in the link I wouldn't like to say yea or nay as it would be at best, a guess.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It really requires an in hand inspection imo, and on the strength of the poor photo's in the link I wouldn't like to say yea or nay as it would be at best, a guess.

Regards, Ned.
    Exactly my reason for posting for discussion Ned.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Indeed - also currently, there is a seller with some
    rusty relic 'bomb fins' at 999 Euros - a figure
    which to me is crazy - as I cannot see that
    kind of value in them.........
    Linkypoo?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Linkypoo?
    Let's keep this thread about the badge in question. If you like, start another thread in the appropriate section on either the Luft helmet or the bomb fins.
    Ralph.

The Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe is the most common and also one of the best faked badges of this type. It really requires an in hand inspection imo, and on the strength of the poor photo's in the link I wouldn't like to say yea or nay as it would be at best, a guess.

Regards, Ned.
    My opinion too!

Gambling with this photos......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast