Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe "G.H.Osang, Dresden"

Article about: Hello everybody!! Been away for a while but look what i found! I could use your wisdom about this mass of metal! It is in average condition but hey, this is how i like them!! A veteran...

Absolutely no expert, but swastika looks all wrong and placed way too low (compared to pics of original)
    Mfg
    Marc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  "G.H.Osang, Dresden"
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe "G.H.Osang, Dresden"

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If you try a search you will find many Osang para badges up for review. They are called real or fake based upon their own merits and some originals have been posted for comparison and therefore you will be able to tell the difference between real or fake.

Here's an original to kick off with: Osang para badge.
    Τhank you Adrian!!!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    For me it is a cast fake and is not an original Osang badge. The reverse set up is not what I would expect to find on an Osang badge and the numerous pits on the reverse are all red flags.

Try a search for 'Osang' and compare to the original pieces here on the forum.
    I agree with you Adrian.It`s a cast fake based on a Osang eagle design.But complete.

the others are right its a copy try get you money back.

I din't buy it!!! I'm on this site long enough for making such mistakes!! First check then check again and only when i get the thumbs up from the forum i move on and buy the item!!! Thanks again guys!!! The seller is Military Antiques Stockholm btw...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2