Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - good or not?

Article about: Can anyone comment on this badge - have been told it is not good

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, looks like a nice award, Osang are one of the most heavily faked awards, but Ned studies hard and if he if comfortable with this one then I would be confident that it is all correct and trust his appraisal rather than the "local collectors". They may just be trying to put you off so they can have a run at it themselves anyway!! Leon.
    Many thanks for your input - and that of Ned. There were a number of collectors who tried to convince me that it was a bad fake, but i respect the opinions of those who are confident enough to post their opinions here.
    Much appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - good or not?
    P
    Many

Quote by flyingspringbok View Post
    Many thanks for your input - and that of Ned. There were a number of collectors who tried to convince me that it was a bad fake, but i respect the opinions of those who are confident enough to post their opinions here.
    Much appreciated!
    You need to encourage them to join here, they may learn something of value regarding authenticating badges and awards and being able to give sound reasons why it's either a gem or a turd.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2