Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.

Article about: I'm posting this one on behalf of Dennis who has asked for it to be discussed. I will post the photos and leave it up to him to provide commentary and answer any questions.

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.

I'm posting this one on behalf of Dennis who has asked for it to be discussed.
    I will post the photos and leave it up to him to provide commentary and answer any questions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres.

Thank you Adrian, I bought this badge online from these pictures and it has the beard, so. I have spent the last 2 days looking at all the posts and have decided it is in fact a copy. Wrong material for starters according to the posts. It is going back tomorrow, thanks to 14 day return policy. I love this hobby but it sure don't like me. Too many fakes . Just in the last 2 days looking over this site I have found 2 FAKE close combat clasp in my collection!!! Anyway , thank you for helping an old man.
    Dennis

Hi Dennis,

in my opinion also a fake of a Juncker para badge.But also not a good copy.Eagle design is wrong,set-up wrong and the rivets looks also bad.

I am not a big expert of the Heeres Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.I can only compare with the badges in Tom Durantes book.I give the badge no chance.

Please show your 2 Nahkampfspangen.Maybe they have a chance!I understand your feelings good.Very much fakes around and many bad guys who make a lot of money with that.

But we have the forum and we can all work together before we want to buy a piece!

raz
    ?

Thank you for your reply Kradmelder. I am not the best with computer so I had help showing this badge. When my son gets home I will get him over to help put photo's on to show you more money down the toilet. This is my first time on the forum so it may take a bit for me to learn my way around. Thank's

Hi Dennis,i'm sorry this one has not worked out for you but at least you can get your money back!! When i saw it i thought "it's to good to be true" and on closer inspection unfortunatly it is.Such a shame as it would be (in my eye's)one of the most desirable Third Reich badges to have.The gold wreath looks more like a new coat of paint and the Adler has grown a Pharoah's beard! Good luck on hunting down a good one,i hope you have deep pockets!! Leon.

don't give up dennis,we have all been caught somtime or other.

Quote by raz View Post
    Thank you for your reply Kradmelder. I am not the best with computer so I had help showing this badge. When my son gets home I will get him over to help put photo's on to show you more money down the toilet. This is my first time on the forum so it may take a bit for me to learn my way around. Thank's
    I lost self a lot of money,when i started with this hobby.I remembered more than one time in the past,to stop with this hobby.I don´t know,how much money i lost?But it was really much.

But i like this hobby very very much.Please show your pieces here in the forum,before you spend your money for fakes.Here are friendly guys in the forum who will help you!

Regards
    Joachim

raz
    ?

BELIEVE ME I thank all who have responded and will try to invest more time researching BEFORE buying anything else.. I was even burned by Herman Historica on replica..It sure puts bad taste in your mouth. Thank's,
    Dennis

?

Quote by raz View Post
    I was even burned by Herman Historica on replica..It sure puts bad taste in your mouth. Thank's,
    Dennis
    That's actually not a surprise to many here Dennis.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast