MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark

Article about: Well folks, what do you think. I welcome any and all comments. Thanks... Frank

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark

Well folks, what do you think. I welcome any and all comments. Thanks... Frank
    P.S. Sorry but I accidentally posted a naval badge OOPS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  

Last edited by rbminis; 09-11-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark
    P
    Many

Hello Frank and welcome to the forum!
    I have edited the title to your thread to use the correct German terminology and removed the photo that you posted by mistake. These are not my area of collecting but someone will be along to help. That being said, I see no immediate red flags on this, but I may be wrong.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like a good 1943 piece to me.

looks ok to me.

?

Thumbs up Heer FJ badge

Hello,
    It is a good badge. I used to own one myself that I bought at a yard sale back in the 70's. Here are pictures of my former badge to compare it too.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  

Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark 

A lovely piece, nice neat rivets, I think it may be an FLL43 made piece but I may be wrong. one day I would like to be able to get a nice one like this. Leon.

?

Default Heer FJ Badge

Hello,
    I thought the FLL43 type had a hinge and a riveted reverse on them like this.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark 

I agree. Not an FLL at all, but a Juncker 3rd pattern zinc badge that's typically unmarked imo.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Wrong again! But then again that's nothing new! Thanks for putting me straight Jody and Ned!. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 09-14-2014 at 08:47 PM.

The tallons of the starting badge have cut outs. I think it is the first time for me, that i see an zinc APB from Juncker with this details. Are coming these badges sometimes with this detail?

Thanks in advance

Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres - No Maker Mark  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast