Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres real?

Article about: hello i have in my hand an attached paratrooper badge,does it looks like an original to You? best regards

For the record I still enjoyed this thread! lol. I love it when a plan comes together and then doesn't but in the end does! Best regards to all

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres real?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by humble collector View Post
    The fakes are getting much better indeed! The 3 I have are zinc in composition, and the dreaded zinc "ick" of oxidation is starting to hit home on the badges. I collected them because I loved the pattern and design. I always had reservations about the authenticity, and as stated before they are nice filler.
    I missed that in your first post ("space fillers" = Repoduction). I thought you were attaching photos of originals. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For someone who studies these in detail or is an avid "type" collector, they may be easy to spot, for the average, but dedicated enthusiast we can easily be fooled. I saw this thread and it took me a fair amount of studying, comparing, reading before I came to my conclusions.

That is one reason I tend not to buy awards at shows (unless I know the dealer and can easily return it). I would have to carry around a wagon of some very heavy reference books and sit at the table with a loop for a long time before I could get comfortable.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

what a hot topic was born!i like to read it.no the badge is not mine already i had learned that if i want to save my money i must post pictures here before a purchase,and i have a great thanks for You for saving much of my budget.i'm waiting for the better photos from the seller but in my head i have pass the purchase.really great brainstorm congratulations my friends.
    best regards

MAP
    ?

Quote by michal19 View Post
    what a hot topic was born!i like to read it.no the badge is not mine already i had learned that if i want to save my money i must post pictures here before a purchase,and i have a great thanks for You for saving much of my budget.i'm waiting for the better photos from the seller but in my head i have pass the purchase.really great brainstorm congratulations my friends.
    best regards
    Good news that you didn't lose any $. Would still love to see the better photos if/when you get them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2