Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen GWL

Article about: hi guys im in the middle of buying this badge just wanted to check it ive been told its good from some one on here just wanted to make sure before i buy its my first badge and it dose cost a

2 EKII's and a Wound badge and you've made the leap to a Cased minty condition GWL Fallschirmjager?? Nice jump Indeed! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen GWL
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    2 EKII's and a Wound badge and you've made the leap to a Cased minty condition GWL Fallschirmjager?? Nice jump Indeed! Well done!
    Sorry that's what im ordering 2X EK1 L16, L59 and i think i will be buying a EK II "Übergrösse" and a silver Wound badge
    this is my collection so far 2X EK1 L/11 cased L/13 screwback 6X EK2 all but one has MM, the Knights cross is a Repo just until i can get a real 1, and a few other bits so hopefully these new additions will look good
    Fallschirmschützenabzeichen GWLFallschirmschützenabzeichen GWL

Talking My new Fallschirmschützenabzeichen GWL Cased

Just got my first parra badge today with the help of people on here, and the good sevice at militaria-berlin.de

really happy with it looks even better in real life than on the pics
    just though id show you guys, this will be one of many to come
    Fallschirmschützenabzeichen GWLFallschirmschützenabzeichen GWLFallschirmschützenabzeichen GWLFallschirmschützenabzeichen GWL

Perfect start into the para badge collecting area Martin. With a set like this you can`t be wrong....a keeper for sure. Congrats!

?

A beautiful historical piece!!!

yeah it really is a beauty, looks really good the finish is really good on it

i can now say im addicted to parra badges after getting my First i want a Junker now

Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Missed this one Martin, gosh, that is a top quality Badge, well done and hopefully you ll show us soon the second one coming up, Regards, Juan

thanks guys, ive not got no more coming yet but im looking for more as we speak lol

Martin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2