Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?

Article about: Thank you gents. really appreciate those remarks. whole bunch of help. when i do buy my next piece, i will donate to the Club for all your remarks and smart posts.

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?

Thank you gents. really appreciate those remarks. whole bunch of help. when i do buy my next piece, i will donate to the Club for all your remarks and smart posts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?
    P
    Many

Quote by theaussie View Post
    Thats a nice "IMME" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.No doubts about originality,but the wreath looks heavy polished/cleaned.

Are you sure??

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Are you sure??
    Sure about that it`s a good one?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Sure about that it`s a good one?
    Yes , the pictures are not that good. What makes you certain its a good one. I bought 3 Fallschirmjager badges a few years ago and all turned out to be junk but i got my money back, always paranoid since

Just saw the same badge on the WAF and the opinion is its good, so disregard previous comments

Wierd though, i am sure its the same badge but it doesnt have a broken pin??

Luftwaffe Parachutist's Badge - Opinions Please - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Just saw the same badge on the WAF and the opinion is its good, so disregard previous comments

Wierd though, i am sure its the same badge but it doesnt have a broken pin??

Luftwaffe Parachutist's Badge - Opinions Please - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Yes you are right.It is the same badge.....but the repair it is from this small pics at the dealer side not to see.The joking thing it is,that i wrote the first comment at the thread on "WAF".My name is on "WAF" "Atomic".

The pics on WAF are made with flash.So it is alwasy hard to say with the finish.But you are absolutly right with the small pics at the dealer.Only with this small pics i would never buy a piece.

In the dealer pictures, it appears not to have the big blob of solder on the top of the pin ???

In the dealer pictures, it appears not to have the big blob of solder on the top of the pin ???
    That´s also my opinion....the big blob it is not to see.The badge it´s for sure a good one.The small pics are good enough,to say that.I would see better,bigger pics under natural light to see the fine details!It could be,that the pin was changed to get a higher price.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast