Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker

Article about: Hi guys, i want you show this set. What makes this set special?Any opinions are welcome,also from the guys of course,they are not collecting Fallschirmjäger!

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker

Hi guys,

i want you show this set.

What makes this set special?Any opinions are welcome,also from the guys of course,they are not collecting Fallschirmjäger!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker

I'm stumped on this one Joachim.

It's a great set, is the thing that makes it special the eagle/wreath combination?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Is it the case? A rarely seen type...???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You are both right Adrian and Ned.The badge is a very uncommon combination between a early J2 eagle and a early Juncker pilot badge wreath.The opinion in the collecting scene is going that Juncker used this wreath befor the typical early para wreath was produced.So a very early badge in the fitting case.

The case it is the earliest case type and fitting perfect to the badge.The structure of the surface of this case is only to find on this case type.You can find this case type also for the early J1 pilot,observer and Fliegerschützenabzeichen.But imo the para badge case is the hardest to find case.

?

An interesting and unusual set Joachim!

Makes you wonder though. If Juncker had a perfectly acceptable wreath that could be used for the Pilots badge and the Para badge, why did they make another wreath specifically for the Para badge?

If you had something that would do the job, why go to the expense of designing, making the tools for and producing another version of the same thing?

This questions are also in my head.But Juncker was delivering also other makers with parts out of his production.For example "IMME" and "Deumer".So Juncker earned his money also with delivering to other makers.

But your questions are of course absolutly right.There are so many questions open still and i think we will never find the last and close answer.A other question is for example:Juncker was the first maker of Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.The first badge was the J1 para badge with the eagle design that "Assmann" used also still to the end of the war.We know three very early para badges with the thin wreath.That was Deumer,Assmann and Juncker.All three used a similar eagle design like the "Assmann" eagle design.

Deumer and Juncker switched the eagle design.The only maker was Assmann who used the traditional eagle design from the begin to the end of their para production.

After the J1 designed eagle was coming the classic Juncker J2 eagle design which we can see in this thread.And a few time later was coming a other eagle desig.I think it was a short time later.Makes that sin??Juncker used so many different tools.

I made for me a pic in the past.Please show self guys.We can see the badge here in the thread (right one) and a also very early Juncker para badge with a classic early para wreath (left one).Both badges are very early.But was it yet J2 when we speak from J2.I would say the right one is the earlier type.But both badges are complete different with a different eagle design.

You can find for example the left one eagle design of Juncker also with maker mark "IMME".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker  

lovely set to have.

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    This questions are also in my head.But Juncker was delivering also other makers with parts out of his production.For example "IMME" and "Deumer".So Juncker earned his money also with delivering to other makers.

But your questions are of course absolutly right.There are so many questions open still and i think we will never find the last and close answer.A other question is for example:Juncker was the first maker of Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.The first badge was the J1 para badge with the eagle design that "Assmann" used also still to the end of the war.We know three very early para badges with the thin wreath.That was Deumer,Assmann and Juncker.All three used a similar eagle design like the "Assmann" eagle design.

Deumer and Juncker switched the eagle design.The only maker was Assmann who used the traditional eagle design from the begin to the end of their para production.

After the J1 designed eagle was coming the classic Juncker J2 eagle design which we can see in this thread.And a few time later was coming a other eagle desig.I think it was a short time later.Makes that sin??Juncker used so many different tools.

I made for me a pic in the past.Please show self guys.We can see the badge here in the thread (right one) and a also very early Juncker para badge with a classic early para wreath (left one).Both badges are very early.But was it yet J2 when we speak from J2.I would say the right one is the earlier type.But both badges are complete different with a different eagle design.

You can find for example the left one eagle design of Juncker also with maker mark "IMME".

How brilliantly simple....!!

!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I want even post a group pic,that belongs to the soldier that owned the para case who is shown here.I bought the case and this photo from the "Neffe"(i dont know the english word) of the vet.

The vet was a Kreta jumper and was fighting also in Monte Cassino.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Set C.E Juncker  

?

Thank you for posting this photo Joe, always good to link some history. Is the soldier who had the case in the pic?

'Neffe' is nephew, the son of the soldier's brother or sister.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast