Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help with this badge made of zinc not marked. After "research" I did I think it is FLL badge and it is in good condition compare to the others

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with this badge made of zinc not marked. After "research" I did I think it is FLL badge and it is in good condition compare to the others zinc ones I saw. But I would like to know opinions of the others to be sure about it. And is 490,-eur correct price in case it is good?
    Thank you, Mike

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for helpFallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for helpFallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help
    P
    Many

Hi there, according to Tom Durante is a FLL Type F. I see no issues with your Badge. Interesting to notice that Durante says that for whatever reason, Linden didn t always completely wrap the pin around the hinge pin. On yours it s joined
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help  

Price, I cannot advise you for sure, I have seen for this maker Type A, over 700 Euros and although yours is Type F is in very good condition. Try and maybe get a better Price?

Interesting point with the completly wraped pin on the badge Juan. And i ask me also where the typicaly toolmark from bending the pin is to see? Variant set-up, or maybe a bad sign?

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Price, I cannot advise you for sure, I have seen for this maker Type A, over 700 Euros and although yours is Type F is in very good condition. Try and maybe get a better Price?
    Hi jamoros,
    thank you for help. Finally this badge is part of konvolut and I decided to buy it all with award document, ausweis, documents as prisoner of war and some pictures of the owner. I am not a fan of documents but in this case I made exception also because of price 650,-eur for everything. Here are some pictures of the documents.
    Is there any list of paratroopers I could find the carrier of this guy?
    Thank you,
    Mike

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for helpFallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for helpFallschirmschützenabzeichen in zinc FLL?- ask for help

Hi Joe, if Durante says that Linden did not always wrap it, maybe sometimes he did?, otherwise IMO he would have said never wrapped it? Or maybe someone pressed it in order to hold the pin firmed to the hinge?
    Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Interesting point with the completly wraped pin on the badge Juan. And i ask me also where the typicaly toolmark from bending the pin is to see? Variant set-up, or maybe a bad sign?

Hi Mike, I am no documents collector, but what I would do if I were you, would be to enter a separate thread, under the correct section, below the link

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi jamoros,
    thank you for help. Finally this badge is part of konvolut and I decided to buy it all with award document, ausweis, documents as prisoner of war and some pictures of the owner. I am not a fan of documents but in this case I made exception also because of price 650,-eur for everything. Here are some pictures of the documents.
    Is there any list of paratroopers I could find the carrier of this guy?
    Thank you,
    Mike

The "Verleihungsurkunde" is dated in 1942 for the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. Looks so that the badge is not the awarded piece. The type F Linden badges in zinc was coming later in the war imo.

?

Yes you are right about this but in case the badge would be made before the certificate it could be strange. In this case I heard the soldiers bought other badge for use in field uniforms to save awarded ones. I have backhome konvolut from soldier who died in east and all awarded badges he left at home (they are in 100% condition) and used other he has bought. Make it sense?
    Mike

Hi Joe, why is there another date 26.5.43 on the bottom left corner?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast