Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?

Article about: by Kradmelder Hi, I know,that Juncker deliver Deumer with a wreath.Its a variant from Deumer at the market,with a Juncker wreath. KR Joachim Hi Joachim Agree - but not wreath only , eagles a

Default Re: Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi,
    I know,that Juncker deliver Deumer with a wreath.Its a variant from Deumer at the market,with a Juncker wreath.

KR
    Joachim
    Hi Joachim

Agree - but not wreath only , eagles as well . Example : J1 para from Juncker and D1 para ( with same bird ) from Deumer . Or pilot badges : Deumer utilizing J2 parts ( eagle and wreath ) and Deumer using Deumer's parts ( eagle and wreath ).

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?
    P
    Many

Quote by Flieger23 View Post
    Hi Joachim

Agree - but not wreath only , eagles as well . Example : J1 para from Juncker and D1 para ( with same bird ) from Deumer . Or pilot badges : Deumer utilizing J2 parts ( eagle and wreath ) and Deumer using Deumer's parts ( eagle and wreath ).

Regards
    Hi Darius,

i full agree!There are "crazy" combinations at the paratrooper badges.We can make further with badges from IMME,for example with the Typ H in Durantes Book.Juncker Para Wreath & Eagle but with makermark from IMME & Sohn Berlin.

Cheers
    Joachim

?

Quote by Flieger23 View Post
    Hi Joachim

Regards
    Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi Darius,

i full agree!There are "crazy" combinations at the paratrooper badges.We can make further with badges from IMME,for example with the Typ H in Durantes Book.Juncker Para Wreath & Eagle but with makermark from IMME & Sohn Berlin.

Cheers
    Joachim
    Can you guys post any examples of these combinations? If you can, is it possible to identify which wreath/eagle comes from which maker in your post please? It would be really useful to all of us to see examples of what you're talking about. I'm sure many of us are aware of the different combinations and types but visual aids would be very helpful.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Adrian,

i have another unusual variant in my database,i think it is a Juncker Type H in Durantes Book.The special at this variant,is the untypical hook for Juncker.It is not a Juncker hook and i think it comes only on this variant.You know the hook from companys at Lüdenscheid Adrian (Deumer,GWL,FLL).
    The set is not in my collection,but i hope it is o.k. when i post it here.

Perhaps Flieger23 and other users from the forum can help,to show other special unusual Variants about paratrooper or other badges.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?  

Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?  

Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?  

Another variant from Juncker out of my collection.It is a Juncker Typ E in my opinion.All components at this variant normaly are from Juncker and also a rarer Variant.The material is Nickel Silver and this variant was the last Typ before Juncker go to Zinc Badges.And a mystic,why Juncker didnt mark this variant.

But the middle roller and the pin at my item are repaired.The badge has a eventful life.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Badge Real?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2