Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?

Article about: Hello everyone! I have an offer from a private seller for this Osang Badge. Because of the relative low selling price, the flaws on the swastika and the material I have some doubts of its au

?

Default Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?

Hello everyone!
    I have an offer from a private seller for this Osang Badge. Because of the relative low selling price,
    the flaws on the swastika and the material I have some doubts of its authenticity.
    The seller could not tell me from what material the badge is made.
    What is your opinion of this badge?
    Thanks and best regards, Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?   Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?  

Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?   Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?  

Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hello Patrick I hope I'm wrong, but it looks alot like this previously posted Staegemier fake. I could be wrong but the details look to be the same to me, especially the point about the pitted finish on the eagles reverse. IMO no good. Best regards.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...eichen-117005/

Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?
    Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?

For comparison.

Brian

Also same die flaw on eagles closest wing of each badge.

Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?Osang Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real or fake?
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 08-23-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Compare to Joachim's example in post #4 of this thread. Details of eagle, reverse finish, catch, and rivets.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...hentic-189656/

Brian

?

Thanks Brian for your answer. I think I will stay away from the badge, the seller is a collector and also possibly want to sell it for a reason.