Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real Fallschirmschützenabzeichen or fake one?

Article about: I want to buy this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. The seller told me he isnt' sure if it is a genuine badge. Therefore the price is low end. I'am more or less sure it's not a fake but also hav

?

Default Real Fallschirmschützenabzeichen or fake one?

I want to buy this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. The seller told me he isnt' sure if it is a genuine badge.
    Therefore the price is low end. I'am more or less sure it's not a fake but also have some doubts because of the sellers statement.
    Thanks for sharing your opinions,
    Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real Fallschirmschützenabzeichen or fake one?   Real Fallschirmschützenabzeichen or fake one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Fallschirmschützenabzeichen or fake one?
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs down

I can't put my finger on anything specifik, but I don't like it. For what ever that is worth.
    Wohin in Berlin? Haven't been there for at least 10 yrs. Used to be several flea markets there - both east u. west. I always operated out of Templehof as I got free bed & chow hall.
    Sarge

It's an unmarked fake that copies the Osang design. There are over 20 fake types of this badge, some of them are very good indeed, but there are always "tells" for those who study the details. There are several on this example which is enough to condemn it, walk away.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks Ned, I will stay away from this "well done" badge.
    Sarge, I come from Berlin Spandau (Staaken), close to the former Airfield Staaken/Zeppelinwerke. Only in Spandau are several flea markets.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's an unmarked fake that copies the Osang design. There are over 20 fake types of this badge, some of them are very good indeed, but there are always "tells" for those who study the details. There are several on this example which is enough to condemn it, walk away.

Regards, Ned.
    Yes, a fake in Osang design.