Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

28inch RR eagle added to collection today

Article about: Rob, I just came upon this thread and have to congratulate you on your splendid railway eagle. I like the fact that all the original nuts are there as well - It is a real beauty ! Great coll

Default Re: 28inch RR eagle added to collection today

Here's a peek inside the drawers. It's where I keep my daggers and buckles. I have a couple gorgets and also some armbands in there. The armbands are there because I need to purchase more frames to hang them. The ones I have are currently full.....

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 28inch RR eagle added to collection today   28inch RR eagle added to collection today  

28inch RR eagle added to collection today   28inch RR eagle added to collection today  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 28inch RR eagle added to collection today
    P
    Many

?

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hey! I actually asked JR Meda that same question. He mentioned that it was made with GAlMgSi means a combination of cast Aluminum, Magnesium, Silicon.

Cheers!
    Rob
    Thanks for that Rob , they were all very expensive materials at that time i should imagine ? Your collection is really nice , very diverse , and all your items look in super condition ! The gorget looks amazing , thanks for showing ,

cheers Al

My pleasure Al.....it's been years of collecting/searching/buying - and it's always ongoing!

Cheers!

Rob

amazing collection nicely displayed i have a idea for your eagle put the eagle on the top of the door outside !

J imagine VOIR les Voisins qui voie l aigle sur le haut de la porte , le monsieur sur la tondeuse avec son CASQUE

Rob ! C est une piece extraordinaire Félicitation

Pierre

Merci beaucoup Pierre! Yes ,the neighbours would not be amused I'm sure! hahahaha
    Glad you like the setup!

A plus tard!

Rob

Hey Phil! Thank you very much! That DJ armband is actually my second example. If you like I can start up a new thread showing the two different examples that I have.
    Cheers!
    Rob

Rob,
    I must commend you on your organizational skills! Everything is nicely displayed and wow does that Railway Eagle set it off. Very Nice!

Regards,

Joel

Hey Joel....Thanks buddy. I just realized that I didn't post a pic of the back....the back of dresser has a German banner over it and on top of that is a Japanese Prayer flag. I'll have to take a shot and post it.
    Glad you like how things are arranged! Thanks for the kind words!
    Cheers!

Rob

?

Man, what a super collection! Congratulations on the eagle!

Thank you very much! Glad you like it!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast