Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France

Article about: Hi, I'm new in this forum. I would like to show you my Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad eagle. I bought it last month from the family of an old man who died last year. A French Resistant gave it

Default Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France

Hi,
    I'm new in this forum. I would like to show you my Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad eagle.

I bought it last month from the family of an old man who died last year. A French Resistant gave it to him when he was a young boy at the end of WW II.

It is in intouched condition. Never cleaned or polished. And it has its original feldgrau paint ! In fantastic condition.

It's well marked : WAGEN 600 / GAL - Mg - Si & RZA 3 - BLN.

Have a good day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France   Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France  

Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France   Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France  

Last edited by rbminis; 03-11-2016 at 04:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    It appears to be a nice original eagle, others more knowledgeable in this field will be able to tell for sure.
    As we do not allow the buying and selling of items on the regular forum, you could list it in our classifieds at the bottom of the main page.
    I would suggest you do not sell it until you have it verified and know what the value of it is.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks good to me. Unusual positioning of the RZA 3 BLN number though.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

looks good to me and its still got it's nuts [male bird].lol

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    looks good to me and its still got it's nuts [male bird].lol
    Cock.

The bird 'arry....The bird.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Painted Eagle

Here's a shot of Speer and Hitler with, what it appears to be, a painted eagle in the background.

Deutsche Reichsbahn railroad Eagle from France