Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

German Railroad Eagle, Dont know if they are original or reproductions.

Article about: They are good pieces even if they are Repros. As I said originally I got them passed down by a family member and I have no real interest in them and I am not an expert in them either.

Default Re: German Railroad Eagle, Dont know if they are original or reproductions.

I have seen very very similar ones to the silver eagle. But I have not come across any of the bronze, copper looking one.
    I have no idea how much they are worth either.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Railroad Eagle, Dont know if they are original or reproductions.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Railroad Eagle, Dont know if they are original or reproductions.

the 1st one is the type for buildings and such like the other one is reichbahn looks ok.

- - Updated - -

the 1st one is the type for buildings and such like the other one is reichbahn looks ok.

i hate to say it, but the second one is bad. I just got confirmation from this thread (look at post number 9) : 33/35 inch APAG RAILWAY EAGLE weighing 2 kilo's real mccoy or fake??????????????????? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Notice the reverse of the shoulders on your eagle is the same as this one from the thread. Different size eagles, but same copy. I knew there was something fishy about it

Yes I read for railroad buildings etc, however I do not know if they are genuine or not? and there price tag?
    Thanks

So the silver metal eagle is a reproduction?

Quote by SweatyCabbage View Post
    So the silver metal eagle is a reproduction?

Yes. Compare the original on the left with the fake on the right.

Wow yes I can see the difference. So we can safely say the silver eagle is a reproduction?
    And for the bronze eagle?

The bronze one is a reproduction from the 70s.
    they never maded this one during WW2, sorry they did one 30 feet big
    chris

No worries, thankyou for helping me. Does anyone know how much either are worth to sell?

I can't comment on the first eagle. I believe from the available pictures that the "APAG" eagle is a reproduction.

Luke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast