Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I Think I have an Original aluminum Eagle

Article about: Today, among other items, I bought 2 German Flags as well as this Eagle, I know one of the Flags is good, but the one I am unsure of, I will post in another thread. Heres the Eagle, as you c

Very nice looking item! I would lobe on in good condition but also like a damaged one. makes you wonder how it was damaged... Maybe during the war

- - ------- - -

Very nice looking item! I would love one in good condition but also like a damaged one. Makes you wonder how it was damaged... Maybe during the war

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Think I have an Original aluminum Eagle
    P
    Many

Beautiful posts, great thread, I agree with you both, definately king of the eagles, except maybe this one: Throughout history eagles have been used, but they never got more awe-inspiring than at this period.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Think I have an Original aluminum Eagle  

Milindre, tienes algun foto de aguila en wagon de pasajeros? I've been looking for original photos of these eagles adorning train cars. Do we have more? Would love to see them!

der alte oberst....in the #12 post, do you own this eagle? Where is it from?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by der alte oberst View Post
    Milindre, tienes algun foto de aguila en wagon de pasajeros? I've been looking for original photos of these eagles adorning train cars. Do we have more? Would love to see them!
    No pictures where you can see these eagles full, but you can get an idea with these photographs. Greetings.

Thanks Milindre, very glad to see these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2