Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)

Article about: Hello comrades! Please check the buckle and tell us your opinions on the authenticity. Material of zinc. Thanks in advance.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1218957[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1218958[/ATTACH]

Default Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)

Hello comrades!
    Please check the buckle and tell us your opinions on the authenticity. Material of zinc. Thanks in advance.Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)
    P
    Many

Comrades! No one can help in this matter !? I would very much like to hear an answer about this ...

For me a bad fake, no detail to rear, keeper is just awful
    Ben

Thank you Ben for the message. Your opinion is dear and authoritative for me. According to this Reichsbahn, opinions were divided evenly between us on both sides. Thank you again.

Thank you Ben for the message. Your opinion is dear and authoritative for me. According to this Reichsbahn, opinions were divided evenly between us on both sides. Thank you again.
    ------------------------------
    And what do you say about this buckle?Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)

Quote by Makalash View Post
    And what do you say about this buckle?
    I suggest you post any more you wish to find out about in the Buckle section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I wanted to know about the authenticity of this front buckle and about what units it belonged to. For example, the fire brigade or maybe something else ...

Quote by Makalash View Post
    I wanted to know about the authenticity of this front buckle and about what units it belonged to. For example, the fire brigade or maybe something else ...
    That is why we have a buckle section, to answer questions like yours.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

[QUOTE
    And what do you say about this buckle?Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)Buckle Reichsbane question on authenticity (zinc)[/QUOTE]
    Friends ! Who can answer this front police buckle !? Thanks...

MAP
    ?

What RBMINIS is trying to tell you is that you need to start a NEW THREAD and post your questions in a DIFFERENT section of the forum. We have a whole section just on buckles. And in this section is further broken out by buckle type. See the link below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/german-belt-buckles-brocades-straps-1900-1945/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)