Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Can I hop on the wagon?

Article about: Hey, Just interested for info and wanted to post pics of the Reichsbahn railway LOK eagle that's been hanging on the walls of my families homes over the past 56 years of my life. I am Joey's

Default Can I hop on the wagon?

Hey,
    Just interested for info and wanted to post pics of the Reichsbahn railway LOK eagle that's been hanging on the walls of my families homes over the past 56 years of my life. I am Joey's Son and Joe is my father whom past away in 1990. He didn't talk of the war and I didn't push him to. I suppose to him it was best. God bless him and keep him close, I sure miss him! He fought the Germans in WWII and brought this home with him. So. that said it's really been hanging around our family way before my arrival and since the later 1940's. What stories it could tell both in Germany and here in the USA. WOW!! Blows my mind
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can I hop on the wagon?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can I hop on the wagon?
    P
    Many

?

Welcome Joey,
    Looking forward to your approval to see the Eagle your father brought home.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Welcome, it sounds like you had a great father and by read your post he raised a good son. I’m looking forward to seeing the RR eagle.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Welcome aboard,
    There is nothing better than family heirlooms and their associated history!