MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Erm, what happened

Article about: Hi, I’m Unteroffizer Klaus/Mr Military Guy. Why was my old account banned? It had no reason, and was banned forever. For whatever reason it was banned, please tell me. Also, I need this acco

?

I have one question

What is the age requirement for the forum then?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erm, what happened
    P
    Many

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I have one question

13 I think

?

Cheers. No one had stated that yet, good i am in the all clear then haha

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I have one question

Technically, 18, any younger than that and you are considered a minor and it could have a huge backlash if it was found that this forum encouraged this young mind.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I truly believe he was who he said he was. I have a young cousin who's just a bit older, and he has the same overly-enthusiastic attitude. You know how kids can be; always trying to one-up each other. We were all the same when we were that age. That explains the sensational claims in his profile.

I truly hope he doesn't take his experience here to heart, and that he comes back when he's matured a little. He seemed like a genuinely nice young man, but I don't think he was ready for a place like this just yet.

B.B.
    Some of his posts towards the other members were somewhat brash which could be interpreted as either an over zealous child or a pushy troller that gets pissed off quickly when cornered.
    That is a a very fine line to figure out between ... Real or fake. We have seen it all here on this forum and have been tested to our limits ..Mods and members as yourselves.

Some of the members smell them out right away !
    The stories of " excelling at everything " is another hard to believe fine line ...and thoughts have crossed many of our minds including mine are we being toyed with or its just a kid.

I am to blame for starting the thread and wanted to draw him out which Im leaning 60/40 in favor of him being a child..or is the 40 % wanting us to believe he is a child. I should of just exercised a 2 week ban to cool his jets and not start that thread. My apologies to all and the Administration.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Has he been banned for life?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Has he been banned for life?
    At this point, yes.
    Difficult to impose a 5 or 7 year ban.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2