Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello Everybody !!

Article about: People call me AZ, and I think it is cool . Been lurking in this forum for a sometimes now to learn something new. Finally got something for myself that need some identification. Since I don

?

Default Hello Everybody !!

People call me AZ, and I think it is cool .
    Been lurking in this forum for a sometimes now to learn something new.
    Finally got something for myself that need some identification. Since I don't speak or read German, I might need some help. I'll post some pictures when I'm allowed to do so.
    Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello Everybody !!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum AZ
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello AZ,
    Welcome to the site.
    I think AZ sounds cool also!!
    I use it because I'm from Arizona, What about you?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I'm in Arkansas.
    I got friends that his ancestors fought in the civil war. He have few items that is for sure originals and we know the full history of the item.
    And I have neighbors around me that involved in Korea, Vietnam all the way to Iraq and Afghanistan. They showed me what they have and can tell me where all the dings and holes come from, sometimes with pictures after it happen.
    It is cool, because it gave me some sense of being there and be part of the history by hearing the stories first hand. Better that going to the museums, hearing stories from story teller or reading a history book for that matter.
    Guess I'm just a lucky cool guy