Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Hello fellow enthusiasts.

Article about: Hello fellow enthusiasts. My name is Hamish, I would describe my self as a budget-end collector of WW2 relics/memorabillia. I tend to focus on homefront and B.O.B stuff. Money is deffinately

?

Default Hello fellow enthusiasts.

Hello fellow enthusiasts. My name is Hamish, I would describe my self as a budget-end collector of WW2 relics/memorabillia. I tend to focus on homefront and B.O.B stuff. Money is deffinately an issue for me (lack of), so I like to know a bit about something before I buy it. Once I have bought something, I like to put names and faces to the object wherever possible as well as researching the history/use. I've been collecting for over ten years, but think of myself very much as a novice because of the wide range of things I come across. Nobody is an expert on all things WW2, but this forum pools the knowledge of a lot of interesting people and so it is the forum that is the expert! I look forward to picking over your collective brains.

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello fellow enthusiasts.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome.

It is not the size or value of your collection that matters but your passion for it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)