Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hello ! New to the Forum ......

Article about: Hello All , Just found and joined the Forum tonight ! I'm not a veteran ( I was 4 - F during Vietnam era ) I collect Vietnam Military Mess Club Tokens ..... For past 25 + years ! Anyone else

Smile Hello ! New to the Forum ......

Hello All , Just found and joined the Forum tonight ! I'm not a veteran ( I was 4 - F during Vietnam era )

I collect Vietnam Military Mess Club Tokens ..... For past 25 + years ! Anyone else heard of these crazy tokens ??? or Collect ?

I was looking for a "Vietnam Era" thread on the Forum with No luck ..... Can anyone steer me in the right direction ?

I also collect 'Nam Era field gear ( Unissued ? ) and unit - issued publications from same era ..... IE: ( Octofoil , Uptight magazines )

Looking forward to reading all the great posts ! HAPPY 4th JULY to ALL !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello !  New to the Forum ......
    P
    Many

G'day and welcome. I also collect VN stuff but never any challenge coins, looking forward to seeing what you have. I've post a bunch of my VN bits here -
    as you are new here you'll have to copy the link.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/collections-display/bunch-dummy-displays-698191/?highlight=

Smile

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    G'day and welcome. I also collect VN stuff but never any challenge coins, looking forward to seeing what you have. I've post a bunch of my VN bits here -
    as you are new here you'll have to copy the link.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/collections-display/bunch-dummy-displays-698191/?highlight=
    Hello , Well to clarify , If I may ? They are NOT "Challenge" Coins ...... They are "MESS CLUB TOKENS" used in the Slot - Machines that were in

the MANY ( hundreds ! ) of Mess Clubs located throughout South Vietnam during mainly 1965 - 1970 ish ..... They were Banned due to all the

Graft & Corruption occurring with all the "$$$$" in the clubs . The machines were removed and tokens were "Disposed" Of ?????? There are ,

in round numbers "?" approx. 2000 ( Two Thousand ) different ( Mostly 5¢ / 10¢ & 25¢ ) tokens that were made , Mostly by SEGA ( Service Games )

Hope this helps ??? Thank you all ! Kevin Maloy , Tracy , California , U.S.A.