Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hey I'm here to expose

Article about: I'm new here and ready to expose some incredible facts.

Default Hey I'm here to expose

I'm new here and ready to expose some incredible facts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey I'm here to expose
    P
    Many

Default Genghis Khan a Mongoloid with red hair, blue eyes or is he a Caucasian German Aryan ?

Every modern day historian, educator, scholars, scientist considers him typical Mongolian East Asian race or Mongolian/East Asian with little bit of caucasian european blood. However there are some misleading authors who try to claim him as white base on supremacism views and the fact that one persian historian born in 1247 who never saw Genghis Khan who died in 1227 but claim he had red hair, blue eyes.

Genghis Khan portrait (on the left ) was drawn under the supervision of his grandson Kublai Khan who saw him until he was 13 years old. It was painted in 1278 by painter khorisun and ordered by Kublai Khan to make sure it reflects it's true image. Although Genghis Khan's son Ogedei Khan was drawn with blue eyes and with sandy red hair but still looks 100% East Asian Mongoloid

Also some Mongolians, Hmongs are 2 Asian ethnic group are known for having some light hair, light eyes despite having 0% caucasian/European blood to very little of it.
    It's not like only westerners have those traits. Historically Chinese people have also described Turkic people as looking like Chinese people but having lighter features and distinguished them for the Iranian physically.

Mongolians with variety of eyes and hair color.

expose what?

What does this info have to do with this website and military history?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill